Penance, PvE guild on Magtheridon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue application

2 posters

Go down

Rogue application Empty Rogue application

Post  Asphyxiate Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:55 pm

1. Who are you?:

Hi there, my name is Lee, i am a 19 year old guy from England. I am currently taking a break from studying and spend most of my time playing WoW.. yes im a hardcore addict and proud Smile i have played many characters, I actually have made 4 lvl70s lol, however i want to concentrate on this character and progress as far as possible through tbc with the right guild before wotlk.

2. Your character

My character is an Undead male Rogue called Asphyxiate.
Armory Link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Asphyxiate
I have the usual Rogue PvE Combat Swords 19/42/0 spec.

3. Your previous guild history

I have not had much luck finding a decent guild on Magtheridon, infact all of my previous guilds have been ill prepared for even Karazhan and tbh i cannot remember the names. All of my gear is from Kz and Gruul PuG's and i have experience in only these. I do however, know all of the encounters in ZA/SSC/TK as i always prepare myself for any instance by reading up on each encounter and watching videos etc. to make myself as knowledgable as possible about the instance that i can be without actually having the experience of being there.

4. Why do you wish to join Penance?

I wish to join Penance because i am a serious player with high goals and i feel that the only way to accomplish these goals are by me joining a dedicated guild like Penance. I want to be in a guild with skilled and experienced players so that the raid as a whole can bring out the best in each player, i may not be very experienced with raiding but i am a hard working and a fast learner. I hope that you at Penance will give the chance to show you what i can do.

5. Who in Penance do you know?

I don't believe i am familiar with any of your current members.

6. Are you willing to attend raids and respec?

I can raid on any day of the week and all times. There is no reason for me to respec, but if it comes to that i guess that would'nt be a problem.

Asphyxiate

Back to top Go down

Rogue application Empty Re: Rogue application

Post  Zergys Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:01 pm

Looks very nice actually, good luck on your application!

Zergys

Back to top Go down