Penance, PvE guild on Magtheridon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 Undead Warlock - And the first app. *woopie*

Go down

70 Undead Warlock - And the first app. *woopie* Empty 70 Undead Warlock - And the first app. *woopie*

Post  Indelibl Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:46 am

If you wish to join the guild, please use this application template to form the basis of you application. We ask this information of applicant for several reasons. Firstly, it helps us get to know you as much as possible before you join, making the transition to the guild smooth for everyone concerned. Secondly, it shows that an effort has been made to complete the application and that you have true enthusiasm to join Penance for the right reasons.

Thank you for tanking the time to answer all the questions below, and please do so as efficiently and politely as you can.

1. Who are you?:
Hi, I'm Rasmus Skovbo - 17 years old and a HHX student in Denmark. I live in souther sjælland and tend to school 5 times a week. On top of that, i practice sports 3 times a week (american footbal, active Cornerback (aiming for national team).

2. Your character

70 Undead Warlock, Indelible,
Currently SL/SL for PvP and Arena purposes (although i haven't gotten enough practice yet, or proper combos. So my top has only been 1700 T.T)

3. Your previous guild history
Warlock: 0-70 - Friend guild on Sunstrider
70 - Raging Retards - Another friends guild, consisting of RL friends. (at least two of 'em)
Did full Kara, Gruul and Mag with this (Nothing, i know)

Of other chars and raid experience (old account; currently inactive)
Shaman: MH 4/5 everything below.
Mage: Kara, Gruul - Full AQ (inc. Ouro and Cthun), 5 in Naxxramas. Everything below
Warrior: Kara, Gruul - AQ to Huhuran. Everything below
Priest: Kara, Gruul - AQ including Huhuran. Everything below

4. Why do you wish to join Penance?
I noticed your attendance niveau wasnt 95%. I miss raiding, however i dont have time time to do it 6 times a week. Im not all out after gear (but of course, we all raid to - in the end- upgrade your gear), mostly it's to get progress and explore new or old content with competent teammates. I am gonna list my raid times, if it is not enough i fully understand you cannot let me in - if it is, id be joyed to have some fun with you once in a while.

5. Who in Penance do you know?
None yet.

6. Are you willing to attend raids and respec?
Surely, hopefully my experience says soem about my commitment. I was Classleader pre TBC with my mage, although i could not attend 100% of the raids. I understand the PvE mechanics extremely well, i adjust and correct any mistake id make very fast. Often i get it right the first couple of times. Preparing for raid is not an issue either, nor is wiping (dont even have to mention it Smile ). Im willing to respec, yeah. Although my gear would limit me to a full Affl/Destro build currently, as i little crit gear.

7. Concerning raid times
Monday - Football practice, unavailable.
Tuesday - Available/Workout
Wednesday - Football practice, unavailable.
Thursday - Available
Friday - Available
Saturday - Available
Sunday - Available

Of course Im getting together with friends on weekends, but its not scheduled always.

Looking forward to building a guild with a competent group of players (hopefully, you are Wink) - if you decide to let me in.

Indelibl

Back to top Go down

70 Undead Warlock - And the first app. *woopie* Empty Re: 70 Undead Warlock - And the first app. *woopie*

Post  Indelibl Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:52 am

Had a bit to drink this evening (hence the small typos). I forgot to include my armory link:
Proof of my former experience:

Indelibl

Back to top Go down

70 Undead Warlock - And the first app. *woopie* Empty Re: 70 Undead Warlock - And the first app. *woopie*

Post  Remake Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:35 am

Lets have a chat ingame Wink

Remake
Admin

https://penance.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down